FuturePMO will take place on the 17th October 2019.
FuturePMO is a unique, fun, informative, inspiring and friendly 1 day PMO conference for Practitioners at all levels. FuturePMO brings together leading experts from across industry to share their PMO knowledge, experience, challenges and solutions.
FuturePMO was created and is run by Wellingtone. We are a leading PPM consultancy, working with clients across the UK and internationally. Uniquely we are the only organisation that is both a Microsoft Gold Partner with the PPM Specialisation as well as an APM Accredited Training Provider. We are also the exclusive UK Partner of the PMO Global Alliance and PMO Value Ring
Wellingtone is dedicated to the advancement of Project & Portfolio Management (PPM). We are passionate about driving the conversation forward on PPM hence “Wellingtone: PPM Intelligence”.
The PMO is at the core of successful PPM for many organisations and deserves recognition. We are championing the cause of the PMO through our investment in:
- Lobbying for and sponsoring the newest APM Annual Award category “PMO of the Year”
- Supporting the annual APM PMO SIG conference
- Partners and hosts of the PMO Global Alliance Awards
- Creating and training the only APM Accredited PMO Practitioner course
- Becoming the exclusive UK Partner of the PMO Global Alliance and PMO Value Ring
- Developing our ground breaking PMO Maturity Assessment Toolkit
- Developing exclusive PMO configuration functionality for Microsoft Project Online
- Work in conjunction with the APM PMO SIG to publish the largest UK non-salary annual survey on project management; The State of Project Management.
FuturePMO is an important part of our commitment to the PMO. Wellingtone is a commercial organisation but we do not run FuturePMO to make a profit. Ticket revenue does help cover costs but Wellingtone makes a significant contributions to ensure our policy commitments of:
- Keeping the ticket price low
- Making the “wow” factor high
After all, when was the last time you took part in a one day conference with a DeLorean time machine, a Robot Project Manager from the future, Kryton from Red Dwarf (Robert Llewellyn) and a delicious 3-course sit down lunch with PMO experts from organisations such as Fujitsu, The Open University, PwC, Tata Communications, Microsoft & Selfridge?