Join the FuturePMO Tech Summit at the Microsoft offices at Paddington, London to understand how Microsoft Project for the web alongside the Power Platform can completely transform your PMO to the FuturePMO.
The Future PMO needs to have defined standards, people capability and a solution that helps bind this all together. A Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution can help a Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver more value by:
Providing a centralised repository for managing and tracking all of projects, programmes and portfolios within the organisation
- Ensuring the strategic alignment and prioritisation of all initiatives
- Improving visibility of resource demand and capacity
- Automating and standardising project reporting at all levels
- Enabling real-time collaboration between team members AND MORE…
Within this half-day session, you’ll hear from industry experts and gain an understanding of what the FuturePMO looks like, see live solution demos and learn directly from others that have already transitioned from spreadsheets to the Microsoft Project platform.
Who Should Attend
PMO Directors, PMO Managers, Heads of Project Management, IT Directors, Portfolio Managers, Project Managers, Programme Managers, Project Support Support
- Registrations will only be accepted from business email addresses and Wellingtone reserves the right to void registrations that do not adhere to this.
- By ‘reserving a spot‘ you are registering your interest in the event, and your seat will be confirmed at a later date based on availability.
- Admittance at the event without a valid confirmation email will not be possible due to strict limits on seat numbers at the Microsoft venue.
Please note: Agenda and speakers are subject to change.
|4th May 2023|
|09:30||Intro´s & PPM Maturity|
|10:15||Microsoft Project for the web Demo
|11:00||20 Minute Break|
|11:20||Client Story – Our Journey|
|11:45||Microsoft Roadmap Q&A|
|12:05||Implementation Aproach | Food for thought|
Lunch & Networking